Program DirectorApply Now
Bellese Technologies is looking for someone with a passion for solving big problems in healthcare. We foster a learning environment that thrives on curiosity, innovation, and passion about improving healthcare in America. Our remote-first team is spread across 20+ states and leverages exceptional collaboration to amplify our strengths. We provide an environment focused around helping you achieve your goals. Because when you succeed, we all succeed.
As a Program Director, you will be responsible for collaborating with delivery teams to shape the strategic direction of the program while managing customer relationships. You will serve as the primary decision maker for the program. A Program Director is a people manager, leader and mentor that effectively manages team members in support of delivery success.
You will have an advanced ability to employ structured project management/process methodologies in order to meet contract, scope, schedule and budget requirements. You will successfully lead through direct reports, and effectively communicate and execute against program and company objectives. A Program Director must exhibit strong communication skills, with the ability to lead and resolve conflict in order to meet revenue goals, while ensuring contractual compliance.
- Experienced in the ability to manage all aspects of program performance (i.e. technical, contractual, administrative, financial) and coordinating program activities across multiple projects
- Exhibits stakeholder management skills, with the ability to develop and maintain strong customer relationships
- Effective communication skills, informing stakeholders of changes to program scope, timeline, or budget.
- Manages planned contract revenue, billable utilization, and gross profit achievement
- Experience with change management best practices.
- Utilizes influential skills to translate customer vision and drive project activities to successful outcomes, with the ability to shape customer success outcomes and metrics
- Serves as a trusted partner, and advises customers on strategic vision and direction
- Manages contractual obligations and oversees and manages output of sub contracting partners
- Manages project activities and ensure they are compliant, completed on time, and within budget within a highly complex environment
- Recognizes issues and conflicts and problem solves solutions, strategically turning barriers into opportunities.
- Negotiates outcomes and agreements that benefit the project and company
- Advanced ability to partner with technical and growth leaders to identify and drive organic and new growth opportunities.
- Advanced ability to develop strategic program plans that benefit the organization over the long term.
- Advanced ability to identify program risks and implement mitigation techniques in a timely manner.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills and communication skills
- Responsible for hiring, performance management, timecard reviews, PTO management and team development
- Bachelor's degree and 8+ years of experience
- 5+ years of experience managing technology service delivery projects
- Working knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations and/or Federal Contracts
- 3+ years of experience in Agile Software Development
- 5+ years of experience in a leadership role in a client services organization
- Demonstrated experience selling in a client services environment
- Three weeks paid leave
- Flexible Schedule and Remote-First culture
- $3000 annual education stipend
- Work from home setup including Macbook (possibly used/refurbished)
- Collaborative, learning environment
- Health insurance
- 401K Plan with Safe Harbor contribution
Apply For This Job
Executive Order requiring COVID safety protocols
Bellese employees are Federal Workers and are subject to Executive Order 14042, Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, dated September 9, 2021 (published in the Federal Register on September 14, 2021, 86 FR 50985). As condition of employment, employees will need to provide either: a: proof of completed COVID vaccinations OR b: have an approved medical or religious exemption and proof of weekly COVID testing.
U.S. citizen or legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship
Bellese Technologies, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. In addition to federal law requirements, Bellese Technologies, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
EEO is the law:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement