Brand Marketing SpecialistApply Now
Bellese Technologies is looking for someone with a passion for sharing the work we’re doing to solve big problems in healthcare. We are seeking a talented marketing professional to lead and support our brand strategy and marketing initiatives that impact the growth of our business.
The ideal candidate will have an extensive background in brand and content strategy. You will work directly with the Bellese leadership team to establish marketing objectives and key results (OKRs) and a plan to accomplish them. You will have a significant amount of autonomy in this position.
We are charged with maintaining and improving several software products and services at the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). Our teams continuously strive to improve these products that directly support price transparency, beneficiary appeal resolution, reducing provider burden, and claims payment processing. We do this through HCD and Service design practices, product thinking, and skilled engineering.
Bellese Technologies is a cutting-edge civic technology firm. We foster a learning environment that thrives on curiosity, innovation, and passion about improving healthcare in America. Our remote-first team is spread across 20+ states and leverages exceptional collaboration to amplify our strengths. Bellese is minority owned and operated. We provide an environment focused around helping you achieve your goals. Because when you succeed, we all succeed.
You are good at:
- Writing concise, engaging content that maintains brand voice and personality across multi-modal experiences
- Developing email communications strategy and contentStorytelling: writing, scripting, and storyboarding for multimedia content
- Optimizing content and governance strategies, connecting dots across channels to deliver a seamless experience
- Planning for and documenting content strategies through artifacts such as content inventories, audits, content mapping/modeling, voice and brand guidelines and content management
- Contributing to design systems as appropriate
- Working in an agile environment, delivering incremental product functionality in short iterations
- Writing, reviewing and editing copy for a variety of contexts, media formats, and content types
- Critiques and suggesting alternatives when necessaryUsing proper language structure and grammar in the English language
- Using plain languageTeam work
We need your help to:
- Develop and maintain a branding and content strategy, including an editorial calendar
- Draft captivating press releases that intrigue journalists and readers
- Distribute press releases locally and over the wirePartner with journalists to cover stories that Bellese is a part of
- Serve as our press contact
- Draft and edit content for our website, social media, and blogCoordinate with content contributors from across the company to edit and schedule content
- Facilitate our publishing bonus program
- Work with our Corporate Digital Services team to make any necessary changes to our websites or content management system
- Plan, coordinate and promote industry event attendance and panel participation
- Digital advertising and social media management experience
- Brand marketing experience
- Experience working with headless content management systems
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent years of experience
Extra credit for:
- Experience or in-depth knowledge in search engine optimization
- Existing relationships with journalists local to the Baltimore area or in the national healthcare or technology sector
- Experience with content strategy in the healthcare or technology industries
- Three weeks paid leave
- Flexible Schedule and Remote-First culture
- $3000 annual education stipend
- Macbook Pro, monitor, $150 annual electronics stipend
- Collaborative, learning environment
- Health insurance
- 401K Plan with Safe Harbor contribution
- Full-time remote work (from anywhere in the United States), even post-pandemic
- Great people and minority ownership that is committed to “Improving the healthcare journey through civic innovation.”
- A commitment to civic technology and working on things that make an impact
Apply For This Job
Executive Order requiring COVID safety protocols
Bellese employees are Federal Workers and are subject to Executive Order 14042, Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, dated September 9, 2021 (published in the Federal Register on September 14, 2021, 86 FR 50985). As condition of employment, employees will need to provide either: a: proof of completed COVID vaccinations OR b: have an approved medical or religious exemption and proof of weekly COVID testing.
U.S. citizen or legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship
Bellese Technologies, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. In addition to federal law requirements, Bellese Technologies, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
EEO is the law:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement