Proposal ManagerApply Now
Are you highly organized, pay great attention to detail, and enjoy (yes, enjoy!) coaching people through the government proposal writing process? We’re looking for you!
Bellese Technologies is seeking qualified candidates to help us grow! We would like you to lead our proposal management activities and work with our talented professionals across the company to create winning proposals and grow the company.
You will apply your proposal management and writing skills on proposals that demonstrate Bellese’s core competencies and ability to help clients achieve goals. Our solutions empower patients, enable value based care, advance interoperability and reduce burden. Through product management, service design and engineering, we build products and services that are focused on meeting the needs of individuals, populations, caregivers, healthcare providers, payers, public health professionals, researchers, developers and innovators.
We foster a learning environment that thrives on curiosity, innovation, and passion for improving healthcare in America. Our remote-first team is spread across the nation. Bellese is minority owned and operated. We provide an environment focused on helping you achieve your personal and professional goals -- bring your whole self to work! When you succeed, we all succeed.
You're Good At:
- Critical thinking: review and analysis of requirements in government procurement documentations such as Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and Requests for Information (RFIs)
- Creation of outlines compliant with requirements and instructions
- Coordination: schedules, meetings
- Planning and facilitation: kickoffs, color reviews, solution sessions
- Proposal writing and editing
- Working in a steady, yet fast-paced environment
- Organizing and maintaining proposal artifact repository
Extra Credit for:
- Business development, capture management, and/or marketing
- Proposal management specific to the digital services industry
- Proposal-related design challenge or design exercise management
- Opportunity pipeline management
- Product management, Human centered design, Health IT
- APMP Certification
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years of experience as a proposal manager responding to federal government RFPs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Three weeks paid leave
- Flexible Schedule and Remote-First culture
- $3000 annual education stipend
- Macbook Pro, monitor, $150 annual electronics stipend
- Collaborative, learning environment
- Health insurance
- 401K Plan with Safe Harbor contribution
- Full-time remote work (from anywhere in the United States), even post-pandemic
- Great people and minority ownership that is committed to “Improving the healthcare journey through civic innovation.”
- A commitment to civic technology and working on things that make an impact
Apply For This Job
Feel like you are a good fit? Take a few minutes to “Apply For This Job” and let’s get the conversation started. We look forward to talking to you
U.S. citizen or legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship
Bellese Technologies, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. In addition to federal law requirements, Bellese Technologies, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
EEO is the law:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement