Internship & Recent Graduate Program Interest FormApply Now
Bellese Technologies is looking for curious and motivated students & recent graduates with a passion for solving big problems in healthcare. Sound like something you’re interested in? You are the kind of person we are looking for.
Do you like to tackle complex problems and help define/build their solution? Do you like to translate the needs of humans into software designs and solutions? Do you enjoy the complex data analysis with large data sets? If you answer “yes” to many/all of these questions then you may be just the kind of person we are looking for.
Our teams are charged with maintaining and improving several software systems at the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). Our teams will continuously strive to modernize these systems, while improving them in ways that reduce provider burden and minimize costs to CMS. We do this through Service Design practices, product thinking, and skilled engineering. At Bellese, we’re relentlessly focused on enabling and empowering providers to focus on improving the quality and safety of patient care.
Bellese Technologies is a cutting-edge civic technology firm. We foster a learning environment that thrives on curiosity, innovation, and passion about improving healthcare in America. Our remote-first team is spread across 20+ states and leverages exceptional collaboration to amplify our strengths. All interns and recent graduates in the program can work remotely. The only requirement is that you are located within the United States. Bellese is minority owned and operated. We provide an environment focused around helping you achieve your goals. Because when you succeed, we all succeed.
Candidates who are successful in the program will typically transition into permanent full-time positions at the company.
Day-to-day you will
- Work directly with and alongside experienced professionals in your field of study
- Translate ideas into actionable solutions
- Work with cross-disciplinary teams to implement solutions
- Analyzing insights and complex problems
- Work as part of a product team - taking a holistic approach to your work
We want you to
- Be eager to contribute to a larger cause
- Have an interest in improving healthcare in the US for millions of people
- Be a fast learner
- Be able to apply your existing knowledge to real-world problems
- Build on your existing knowledge and uncover new parts of your field
- Succinctly communicating or demonstrating issues to your team, and leading the thought process of your team to drive toward feasible, viable, and highly-usable solutions
- Engage and communicate with both technical and non-technical team members
- Engage in all stages of the product development lifecycle - from research through design inception through implementation
Who is eligible?
- Current undergraduate students (full-time or part-time during summers/semesters you are off)
- Current graduate students (full-time or part-time during summers/semesters you are off)
- Recent graduates of undergraduate programs (full-time or part-time)
- Recent graduates of graduate programs (although we suggest looking at our other job postings for experienced-candidates as well)
Eligible fields of study
- Computer Science/Computer Engineering
- Computer Information Systems
- Cyber Security
- Interactive Design
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Public Policy & Administration
- Pitch Yours (Think your major also makes you a good fit? Go ahead and apply and tell us why!)
Full-Time Position Benefits
- Three weeks paid leave
- Flexible Schedule and Remote-First culture
- $3000 annual education stipend
- Macbook Pro, monitor, $150 annual electronics stipend
- Collaborative, learning environment
- Health insurance
- 401K Plan with Safe Harbor contribution
- Full-time remote work (from anywhere in the United States), even post-pandemic
- Great people and minority ownership that is committed to “Improving the healthcare journey through civic innovation.”
- A commitment to civic technology and working on things that make an impact
Apply For This Job
Keep in mind, benefits may differ for individuals who are not in the program in a full-time capacity. We will work through the details with you for your specific circumstances.
If you are still reading, we should talk. Take a few minutes to “Apply For This Job” and get the conversation started. Your future self will thank you. We look forward to talking to you.
U.S. citizen or legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship
Bellese Technologies, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. In addition to federal law requirements, Bellese Technologies, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
EEO is the law:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement