Scrum MasterApply Now
Bellese Technologies is looking for someone with a passion for solving big problems in healthcare. We need team members who love to foster high performance teams to develop performant, elegant and useful solutions that are used by vulnerable Medicare patients to get the high quality medical care that they deserve.
If a Medicare patient believes that they are not receiving quality care and/or disagree with their discharge from a hospital, that Medicare patient has the right to appeal to an independent organization for review. Our team is charged with building, maintaining and improving them in ways that reduce patient burden and minimize costs to CMS. We do this through HCD and Service design practices, product thinking, and skilled engineering. At Bellese, we’re relentlessly focused on enabling and empowering providers to focus on improving the quality and safety of patient care.
Bellese Technologies is a cutting-edge civic technology firm. We foster a learning environment that thrives on curiosity, innovation, and passion about improving healthcare in America. Our remote-first team is spread across 15 states and leverages exceptional collaboration to amplify our strengths. Bellese is minority owned and operated. We provide an environment focused around helping you achieve your goals. Because when you succeed, we all succeed.
You possess these qualities:
- Team player who thrives on a dynamic, cross-functional, small team
- An analytical, process oriented mindset
- A desire to coach a team to reach their collective potential
- Passion for managing and exceeding customer expectations
- 5+ years experience on agile software development teams
- 5+ years experience as ScrumMaster
We need your help:
- Sharing your knowledge and experience in Agile methods
- Fostering a positive, goal-oriented teaming environment
- Reinforcing the rigorous process expectations set by the team, including the setting and governance of "the definition of done"
- Proactively identifying improvement opportunities on the team and working with the team to define the problem and apply improvement(s)
- Removing blockers that are impeding team progress
- Coaching team members on Scrum and agile best practices
- Applying transparent quantitative management techniques that create opportunities for team learning and self-improvement
- Facilitating the execution of routine Scrum and SAFe ceremonies, such as the daily stand-up, retrospective and Program Increment planning
- Shielding team from external noise and extraneous demands
- Measuring results: you define success through clear metrics so the customer can see what works and what doesn’t
Extra credit for expertise in:
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Medicare appeals process
- Three weeks paid leave
- Flexible Schedule and Remote-First culture
- $3000 annual education stipend
- MacBook Pro, home monitor, $150 annual electronics stipend
- Collaborative, learning environment
- Health insurance
- 401K Plan with Safe Harbor contribution
- Full-time remote work (from anywhere in the United States), even post-pandemic
- Great people and minority ownership that is committed to “Improving the healthcare journey through civic innovation.”
- A commitment to civic technology and working on things that make an impact
Apply For This Job
If you are still reading, we should talk. Take a few minutes to “Apply for This Job” to get the conversation started. Your future self will thank you. We look forward to talking to you.
U.S. citizen or legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship
Bellese Technologies, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. In addition to federal law requirements, Bellese Technologies, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
EEO is the law:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement